Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Little Praise is Nice

Wanted to share the lovely message I received in my email this week. I've taken out identifying details.
I love getting notes like this.

Hi Emily,
I am a youth services librarian at the (Town) Public Library. My Library Director recently gave me a copy of your book, Who Will Dance With Me? to consider for inclusion in the juvenile collection. While our general policy requires that books be reviewed in professional library journals, your book is well written and contains such a positive message that I would like to include it in our picture book collection.
Please let me know what the cost of the book is and how payment can be made to you.

Thank you for thinking of the (Town) Public Library and I wish you well with your lovely book!

(Librarian), youth services librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment