Saturday, May 11, 2013

And the Winner...

Thank you to everyone who voted. For some reason, Blogger poll decided to keep resetting, but I was keeping track of votes on my own. THE NOISE GOBBLER pulled ahead, followed closely by THE LONELY MINOTAUR. Tying for third were PURPLE ORANGES and KNICK-KNACK KNUCKLE. I now have an order in which to start my editing and revisions. Thanks!

As a reward, I will now give you a quick synopsis of the winner. Enjoy and don't be afraid to let me know what you think in the comments.

Benjamin Bibbity won't go to bed. He stomps on the floor and shouts instead. When everyone else is fast asleep, from under the bed, THE NOISE GOBBLER creeps.

Mostly made up of ears, the creature eats every sound it hears. Peace and quiet is better than sheep, helping everyone to soundly sleep.

I'm excited to get to work on this and looking forward to sharing it with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment