Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Projects in the Pipeline

This past week was PiBoWriWee --- Picture Book Writing Week. The challenge: To write a new picture book draft every day for seven days. To my own amazement, I managed to complete it.

Now, I'm facing a new challenge. With seven fresh picture book manuscripts to work on, which one do I tackle first? This is where you all come in.

I'm posting the Working Titles ONLY for each of the seven books. These titles may change in the future, but they're how I'm identifying them for now. Armed with only the titles and any information you may have picked up from me over the week, I want you to vote on my next project.

Voting will be open until the weekend, when I hope to start in on edits and revisions on the winner. The candidates are:

1. PURPLE ORANGES
2. KNICK-KNACK KNUCKLE
3. DELILAH GRAY
4. PERFECT PET
5. THE NOISE GOBBLER
6.  THE LONELY MINOTAUR
7. HIC, HIC, HICCUP

So, lovelies, what's it gonna be? You can click on your choice in the poll on the right. Thoughts and comments are always welcome as well.

10 comments:

  1. Based on title alone, I totally pick #5 "The Noise Gobbler".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's currently the family favorite title, too. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I vote for "The Lonely Minotaur." You won me over with the mythology - I can't resist it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "The Noise Gobbler" - Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being able to complete this accomplishment! Amazing. And so inspiring.

    My vote would be for Purple Oranges as it's very original and intriguing.

    Sarah Butland
    author of Sending You Sammy, Brain Tales - Volume One and Arm Farm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah. Purple Oranges is my personal favorite. :-)

      Delete